Subject: Get Ready, Get Set, Start! Take Shape For Life

From: "Groll Family Fitness" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:41:32 -0600

Hi Bryan!

Congratulations on taking that important step to create a healthier you!
Your exciting journey is ready to begin.  You have started your Journey so
let's go over your program and make sure you are set up to succeed!!! 

Your client ID# is __30026487___ , your username is ___bryandugger ,  and
your password is bd4089. This number is important to have on file for future
orders or questions on your orders. 

You have chosen to have one single shipment.  If you desire to save shipping
costs and receive a 5% discount on your order, ask me about the BeSlim
program for future orders.

As your health coach, I will be helping you on your journey!  If you have
any questions that I can help you with, feel free to call me: 208-852-2542.
If I am not there, please leave a message to have me call you and I will get
back with you ASAP.

Be sure to open the attachments that are with this email for more ideas and
tips. 

Here are a few suggestions before you get started:

*	Take a "Before Photo".  Once you have achieved your weight loss
goal, you will be glad you have that photo to show your amazing results.  
*	Do an initial weigh in, body composition, and measurements.  You may
want to weigh in weekly to track your success and schedule a day monthly to
follow up your measurements and body composition.  This will help keep you
motivated as you watch your body change.
*	Schedule a time to check in with me to check your Progress.  Does
Monday at 11:00 after your first week on the program work for you?  I
encourage you to keep a food journal of everything you eat, so we can
evaluate at this time what you have been eating and any questions you may
have.  With the food journal, we can then make adjustments in places if
needed. 

As you start using your Medifast foods, it is normal to like some items
better than others.  Everyone is different, so I cannot tell you what will
be your favorites but try everything.  By week 3, you will have a very good
idea of which items you like best and those are the items you will want to
be sure to have on hand.  This will help you stay on the program. 

Be sure to eat every 2 to 3 hours!  And it is also very important to drink
at least 64 ounces of water daily.  Yes, you will be making frequent trips
to the bathroom, but remember, your body is eliminating excess water,
dissolving fat, and getting rid of toxins in your body, so the more you are
going. the better! 

I recommend having a couple of thermoses on hand to put your shakes, soups,
or drinks in, so you can always have them with you throughout the day.
Always keep a bar, some healthy snacks, a couple of shake packages, and some
bottles of water on hand.  Simply drink half of the water bottle (10 oz.
down on your 64 0z.), then tear open your shake packet 1 inch, and carefully
pour the shake powder into your water bottle, shake for a few seconds and
you've got a meal ready.  I personally take my 32 oz. water bottle and fill
it up half way at night and freeze it.  Then the next day, finish filling it
up with water and take it with me for the day.  After I have drunk 2/3 of
it, I add a shake and use it for one of my many meals.  There is always
still some ice left in it, so it's nice and cold and refreshing.  I also
love to take a mug with the Medifast Hot Cocoa or Chai Latte with me in the
morning.  I look forward to eating again in a couple of hours, and have yet
to get bored with the foods, because there is such a large selection to
choose from. 

It will be an adjustment at first when you think about the small portions
that make up a meal.  It won't take you long to realize that you'll feel
better eating small frequent meals and not starving for hours, then eating
too much and feeling bloated and lethargic all day.  So hang in there for
those first three days while your body is getting into that rapid fat
burning stage, and you should find that you actually feel better than you
did with your previous eating pattern! 

Remember to stay away from all breads, fruits, and sugars, so as not to slow
down your accelerated fat burning stage.  You will soon realize that you no
longer have the cravings for unhealthy foods.  

I will be contacting you on your start day to make sure you have the
information needed to get started.  I will then call you 2 more times during
the first week to see how everything is going.  Then I will call you once a
week to see how you're doing and answer any questions you might have.  I
will have more tips and ideas for you also. 

You will also be getting several emails with tips, recipes, ideas and
questionnaires.  Feel free to ask questions and be sure to share your
successes and challenges with me by responding to these e-mails.  We will be
on our way to communicating throughout your program. 

There are two very informative calls you can join in on every Wednesday
(Doctor's support call, and the Maintenance call)   Refer to page 24 of your
quick start guide that will come with your food. 

If you haven't already, I encourage you to browse around the website:
<http://justforyou.tsfl..com/> justforyou.tsfl.com, and see all the amazing
information and support that is available to you.  You would probably enjoy
using the "Support in Motion" feature on the website also. (Under the
Support button)  Have fun with it and explore the possibilities. 

Also, if you have any health concerns, or before you start any weight loss
program, I encourage you to seek the advice of you personal physician before
starting your program.  If you have any health issues, be sure to stay in
contact with your doctor so he or she can monitor your conditions and
medications.  I am here to assist you in your weight loss journey, but I am
not a replacement for your personal physician. 

For your advantage, be sure to read and reread pages 9, 10, 11 in your Quick
Start Guide.  These tips for success are vital to follow for you to reach
your goals.  This program is not difficult, but does depend on following it
as close as possible.  You will soon come to find out, just how easy and
convenient this program is, and when the pounds start dropping off, it
becomes even easier to stick with it.  Remember, this is only the first step
in your overall optimal health.  You are making a lifestyle change for good.
Through the weight loss phase, you will come to realize how much better you
feel and more energy you have when you eat 5 or 6 small meals a day, and are
getting your protein and vitamins and minerals throughout the day.  

I know that you are currently on an exercise program.  Typically you will
want to reduce your exercise during the first two weeks as your body adjusts
to your program.  However, listen to your body.  If you find yourself light
headed or dizzy, you may need to add an extra lean and green meal in if your
exercise exceeds 300 calories burned.  The feeling may also be due to the
lower sodium in the program.  This can be alleviated by adding broth or salt
to your soups.  

Although we won't be implementing a regular exercise program for you until
week 3, it is a good idea to find simple ways to increase your exercise now.
For instance, take the stairs instead of the elevator, park farther away at
a store, wear a pedometer and increase your steps each day, take a walk
around the block, anything you can that gets your body moving more than it
does currently.  I want to know when you moving more than you already are,
so be sure to tell me.  It is these positive steps you'll take that will
pave the way for long lasting good health! 

Take time to visualize for a few minutes each day about what the "New You"
will look like, what activities you will be able to do that you currently
aren't, how your family will look up to you for being so dedicated, the more
positive you'll feel about life in general because of your good health, and
the great role model you will be for those around you!!! 

The isn't an impossible dream, in fact it is just the opposite.  Success is
in your hands, and you have the tools to achieve it.  And as your health
coach, I am here to guide you along the way.  I applaud you for taking this
very important step that will improve the rest of your life! 

Happy Healthy Days! 

Jeannine Groll, R.D., C.D.

Registered Dietitian & Certified Health Coach 

Take Shape for Life 

[email-masked]

208-852-2542